Being laid-off? Searching for a job? looking for a second career?
ANCORA IMPARO
(I am still learning) - Michael Angelo

Thursday, December 24, 2009

First Time Ever!

Greetings,

As many people around the world, economical reasons forced a lot of change in our lives. Being laid-off gave me the best opportunity to search and be involved in many activities towards improving my professional status.

Have participated in different workshops and gained some experience in job search, so I wanted to share such knowledge with many others.

Hopefully, many will benefit from this online review; it's a great feeling to know that you can help others to override such difficult situation of being unemployed. So, I hope you that you get good use of my blog.

Let's start by checking these two following sites:

www.resumecoverletterexamples.com

www.timeschange.org

Thanks for being here and reading my words.

Best of luck to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment